Georgia Men's Wedge Chukka Work Boot - Tobacco - GB1222
Whether you are hauling hay, landscaping or working in construction, hard work is just part of your day. To help you get through the daily grind, you should consider wearing these Georgia Boot Wedge Chukka boots.
These Chukka boots have been made with our proprietary full-grain SPR™ leather. Due to the unique leather tanning process, these boots will be able to withstand common farm and ranch chemicals, as well as other common job-site chemicals. SPR™ leather is stronger than traditional leathers and won't dry out either.
Within your Chukka boots, the cushioned insole provides superior comfort for your feet.
In order to make these Farm and Ranch boots extremely durable, they have been built them with Goodyear welt construction. The steel shank will aid in giving you steady footing and the support you need to stand for hours; while the Poly Wedge ULTRA outsole provides chemical, oil and slip resistance.
- Goodyear welt construction
- SPR Leather
- Padded Gusset
- Steel shank
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Covered cushioned insole
- Slip- Resistant
- 5 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.