Georgia Men's Muddog Steel Toe Wellington Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - G5655
When you're wearing these Georgia Muddog wellington boots, you'll appreciate the softness and durability of the quality brown full-grain leather. You're really going to like the molded TPU shell; it's waterproof, protects against abrasions and allows you to slop through the mud without worrying that the leather upper will be harmed. Pull tabs and finger holes help you get these steel toe work boots on without any difficulty.
These Georgia Muddog boots meet ASTM standards for protective and electrical hazard.
The mesh lining of these men's work boots has been made from a lightweight material; you won't have to worry about it feeling cumbersome; plus this material is able to wick away moisture. To keep your feet comfortable, Georgia inserted a Comfort Core® insole; its cushioning will comfort your feet and help absorb shock. It also has an Air Flow System that pushes air up through the insole to keep your feet dry, comfortable and cool.
- Leather upper
- Oil Resistant Rubber "Phoenix" Outsole
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- SPR full-grain leather
- High-abrasion and moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Molded PU midsole
- 12 inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 5.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.