he Georgia Boot Comfort Core Low Heel Logger Waterproof Work Boot is all about optimal comfort and rugged durability.
Comfort is a big part of what this logger boot offers. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole with a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane supports your arch and heel. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for comfort that customizes to your foot.
This comfortable work boot also features a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock, a durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank for arch support, and a high-performance mesh lining for air circulation.
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- Durable triple-ribbed steel shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Weight: 4.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***