Georgia Men's Carbo-Tec LT 6" Soft Toe Waterproof Chelsea Work Boot - Brown - GB00434
Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, the Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT waterproof Chelsea boot is designed for durability, performance and comfort making it versatile for many environments. Whether you're in the market for a dependable work boot, chore boot, or just a men's western casual boot, the Carbo-Tec LT is a perfect fit for all three.
This Chelsea work boot features a square toe western work profile with a saddle vamp in a 6" height. Twin gore panels and nylon pull loops allow for an easy on and customized fit. The leather on the upper is our premium SPR™ leather that is barnyard and pasture proof.
The interior is lined in a performance mesh material and is equipped with our guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System. The removable Quick Response insole compresses as you walk to cushion and quickly returns to its original form.
The foundation of this waterproof western work boot includes a fiberglass shank for added stability and arch support, a cushioning EVA midsole and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole. This slip on western work boot meets electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear as outlined by ASTM F2892.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Twin gore panels for great fit
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Nylon Pull Loops
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Saddle vamp
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.