Durango Women's Lady Rebel 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Western Work Boot - Briar Brown/Rusty Red - DRD0220
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Lightweight comfort doesn't mean lack of style in Lady Rebel. This 10 inch western waterproof composite toe women's western boot features a full-grain leather vamp, fox collar and pull straps with a briar brown/rusty red colored shaft.
You can pull this boot on with ease thanks to the dipped topline and pull straps. Inside, the boot has a waterproof membrane to ensure your legs and feet stay completely dry and a soft mesh lining that offers breathability to your feet while a fiberglass shank stabilizes your foot and supports your arch. A removable contoured ventilated cushion footbed offers even more comfort.
This square composite toed Lady Rebel has a dual-density rubber outsole for a comfortable and secure step and the rolled shank area allows easy placement in the stirrup. It's made with a double-row welt stitch for added durability and has a 1 1/4-inch rocker heel. These boots are compliant with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification and the ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard which means your feet are protected from falling debris and keep the bottoms of your feet safe when stepping down on top of electrical equipment.
Try this 10" Western Waterproof Lady Rebel style for all day comfort and support for a long day's work. Order a pair today!
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip-resistant, dual density and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.