This Item Ships FREE!
A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest GTX boot is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Dannerput Danner'sleather through six different tests before making Danner'sselection. Danner'sfull-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner'stoughest boots.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- VIBRAM® 132 MONTAGNA OUTSOLE - Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner'slegendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner'sstitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, Dannerrecommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
***Available Online Only***