Danner Men's Rain Forest USA Made 8" Soft Toe WP Work Boot Black 11500
- 5 x 10 / Wide / Black
- 4 x 11.5 / Medium / Black
- 4 x 13 / Wide / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner puts the leather through six different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- SUPER RAIN FOREST LEATHER - The toughest leather Danner can find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. Danner uses double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner's toughest boots.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- VIBRAM® 132 MONTAGNA OUTSOLE - Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
***Available Online Only***