Chippewa Men's Paladin 8" Soft Toe Waterproof Lace-Up Logger Work Boot - Brown - 73100
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Our Paladin Bay Apache Waterproof 8-inch tall men's lace-up boot is ruggedly handsome. Its distressed chocolate brown leather exterior gives this boot a lived-in look and features the Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system that's still breathable. Water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. This boot also features Texon® insoles for lasting cushion and support and the Vibram® rubber outsole brings quality, performance, and safety guaranteeing extended wear.
- Height: 8"
- Insole: TEXON®
- Toe: PLAIN
- Top Leather: BAY APACHE WATERPROOF
- Color: BROWN
- Pullon/Laced: LACED
- Shank: Steel
- Hardware: Antique Brass Non Tarnishable
- Laces: Heavy Duty Wax Sta-Tied
- Waterproofing: Chip-A-Tex® Waterproof Bootie
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributors. If you see “Online Only” on the “More Info” section of the boot product page, please allow an additional 3 business days for orders to process. Any additional delays will be noted on the product pages.
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note: Orders do not process or ship on weekends.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Back Orders: We will notify you of all back orders when they occur, and we will automatically
- place all boot orders as inventory becomes available.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer
- Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.