Georgia Women's AMP LT Logger Alloy Toe Waterproof Low Heel Work Boot - Brown - GB00428
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Our AMP LT women's alloy toe low heel logger combines extreme comfort with rugged durability. Built with a Goodyear® welt construction, this women's work boot is made to last. The upper is SPR™ leather. It's stronger than conventional leathers and 2 ½ times more abrasion resistant. Milled brass hardware extends the life of the laces. The rear of the boot features a Counter Lock System. It acts as a heel stabilizer and protects the heel for boot removal. The kiltie can be removed for a more traditional work boot look.
The alloy toe cap on this women's protective toe work boot is Ergo-Fit. It's designed to match the contours of your foot to allow your toes more room. It meets ASTM F2413 I/C 75 standards for protective toe footwear.
The inside of the boot is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof system and lined in a soft performance mesh. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole cushions and provides a customized fit.
This work boot has a steel shank for added stability and arch support and a cushioning EVA midsole that acts as a shock absorber as you walk. The oil and slip resisting rubber outsole features a lug pattern and meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety toe boots.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 7 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.