Carolina Men's Bruno Internal 6" Composite Toe Metguard Heavy Duty Work Boot -Brown- CA5582
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The composite safety toe cap and internal metatarsal guard team up for superior protection, and our Pillow Cushion™ insole and removable AG7™ footbed help to keep hardworking feet comfortable.
- Copper Crazy Horse Leather Upper
- Composite Safety Toe Cap
- Abrasion Resisting Coated Leather Toe
- Mesh Lining
- Removable AG7™ Polyurethane Footbed
- EVA Midsole
- Pillow Cushion™ Insole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Non-Metallic Shank
- Cement Construction
- Rubber Outsole
Electrical Hazard - Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
Metguard - Internal MetGuards provide flexible protections and increased comfort. In addition, External Metguards are also available on select Carolina styles. Meets ASTM F2413-18 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
Non-Metallic Shank - A composite alternative to a steel shank, with the stability, structure and support you need. Ideal for worksites with metal detectors at access points so you can work without repeatedly setting off the metal detector.
Slip Resisting - Soles designed and constructed with materials to meet the standard for slip resistance.
AG7™ Footbed - Supreme quality polyurethane comfort system with enhanced arch support.
Composite Toe - A Non-Metallic Safety Toe for environments where steel is not appropriate. Reduced cold-transfer in cooler environments and meets the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of ASTM F2413-18.
Pillow Cushion™ 1 Footbed - A layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.