Steel Blue Men's Argyle Met Bump Cap 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Side Zip Work Boot -Oak- 862902
This Item Ships FREE!
The Argyle Zip: Met / PR Midsole / Bump Cap is packed with safety features, and the padded collar and tongue offer support and all-day comfort. Designed to be laced up for comfort, the side zips offer easy access.
Crafted from Oak colored, premium cowhide Leather, this 6-inch Zip Sided Men’s work boot is also Water Resistant.
The tough TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF, combines Electrical Hazard (EH) and Slip Resistant properties, and performs well on below freezing conditions. It also includes an extra tough Penetration Resistant midsole to prevent sharp objects getting through to your foot.
Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection, the 200 joule Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) is capable of resisting a drop force of 200J, 15kN of rolling objects, nail gun puncture and power saw cut.
The internal polyurethane Metatarsal Guard, rated to 100 joules of force, offers superior impact protection and reduces the risk of injury from impact to this part of the foot, without compromising on our complete level of 100% Comfort.
The Argyle Zip: Met / PR Midsole / Bump Cap features our famous Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue. All this is backed by our 60-Day 100% Comfort Guarantee.
Available in Medium (M) and Wide (W) fit options. Steel Blue Argyle Zip: Met / PR Midsole / Bump Cap boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather - Oak - Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
Fastening - Zip - The Industrial Grade Zip on our Zip Sided boots allows you to lace up for comfort, then use the zip for quick access.
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 266°F. TPU Outsoles offer 0.40 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test.
- Metatarsal Guard - Steel Blue’s Met-Guard offers composite plated protection for your foot’s metatarsal area.
Penetration Resistant - An extra tough steel or composite midsole to prevent sharp objects getting through to your foot.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- Water Resistant - A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- Bump Cap - A hardy, Polyurethane Bump that’s directly moulded as part of the midsole.
Zip Sided - Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- Lace Up - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
Fresche QuatLock™ - A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odors caused by bacteria.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.