Rocky Men's TMC Postal-Approved Duty Boot - Black - FQ0005019
The Rocky TMC Postal-Approved Duty Boot was built with work in mind. A Berry-Compliant shoe that lets you put the importance of your work at the forefront of your focus, this men's boot features a non-metallic stabilizer to provide you sturdy support. The U.S. Postal Service approved this footwear for good reason; it offers all the practical features a hard-working man needs.
With five inches of water-resistant, full-grain black leather, your feet will stay comfortable and dry all day. The high-quality material is easily polishable, so your professional appearance will never be difficult to maintain.
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- TMC Direct Attach TPU/PU Outsole for Stability and Flexibility
- S.R. USA Postal Approved
- 5 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.