Rocky Men's Alphaforce 8" Zipper Waterproof Duty Boot - Black - FQ0002173
These hard-wearing Rocky AlphaForce Waterproof Duty Black Boots are made with black full-grain leather and 1000-denier nylon fabric. Rocky AlphaForce boots are great EMT of occupational boots for tough work boot job needs. These lightweight, strong fabrics hold up even in the most extreme working conditions.
These duty boots have been built with Rocky Waterproof construction; this creates a barrier that is guaranteed to keep water out, so your feet will remain completely dry.
The Air-Port™ footbed is made from polyurethane and absorbs shock, but always reverts back to its earliest shape. The cushion footbed specifically targets your heel and metatarsal ridge, giving you support and comfort.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain water-resistant leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rocky Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- Lightweight 1000 denier nylon
- 8 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.