Durability, safety, and comfort... all of these factors were considered when Rocky constructed AlphaForce Zipper Composite Toe Duty Boots.
To create a durably tough exterior, Rocky used full-grain leather and 1000 denier nylon (superior strength). A side zipper allows you to easily get these boots on and off. It's covered with a VELCRO strap.
While you're on duty, Alpha Force boots keep your feet safe. They have a composite toe that meets ASTM standards for impact and compression. The boots also meet ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard standards.
Although these Alpha Force duty boots have a tough exterior, the Air-Port™ cushion footbed supports and cushions your feet each time you take a step. It also circulates air within these boots.
- Guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Rubber Outsole is Non-Marking
- Side Zipper for Easy On and Off
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.