Georgia Athens Waterproof Work Shoe gives you extreme comfort and stability while keeping feet dry.
Part of the Athens Collection, this shoe features Anchor Disk Technology to anchor your foot in comfort and stability. The TPU stabilizer with built-in shank is layered between materials to absorb shock and provide additional support and comfort in the areas that need it most.
Added comfort comes from the Georgia Boot's AMP™ (advanced memory polyurethane) insole. It's a unique dual layer of polyurethane on the bottom layer for maximum cushioning and a memory foam top layer to ensure the boot's insole is custom molded to your foot.
Built with the Georgia Waterproof System, this shoe stands up to rain and mud. Air gets in, but water can't. There's a 100 percent guarantee that your feet stay dry.
The rubber outsole resists chemicals, oils and slips while remaining flexible and cushioning.
Made of soft, waterproof brown leather, this 6" lace-up, moc-toe has a padded collar and tongue.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole with EVA midsole
- Combined cement and stitchout construction
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
- TPU shank
- Waterproof leather with suede panels
- 6 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.