Georgia Men's 6" Wedge Steel Toe Work Boot - Brown - G6342
The upper of these barracuda-gold colored wedge work boots is SP™ leather. Due to the way the leather has been tanned, it has 3 times the strength and it's able to resist abrasions 2 ½ times better than traditional leathers.
This Georgia work boot has been built to comply with the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard. If an object were to drop unexpectedly on top of your boots, the steel toe can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression.
Goodyear welt construction enhances the durability and strength of this wedge work boot. Also, once the boot's sole has worn down, you can take it to a shoe repairman and have a brand new outsole affixed to the bottom of this footwear.
- Goodyear welt construction
- SPR Leather
- Proprietary Oil Resistant Polyurethane Wedge Outsole
- Flex-notched quarters
- Full-grain leather
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- Covered cushioned insole
- Slip- Resistant
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.