Durango Men's Rebel Pro 12" Square Toe Western Boot - Belgian Brown/Denim Blue - DDB0216
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
This is the men's 12" Belgian Brown/Denim Blue Durango® Rebel Pro™ style.
It's full grain leather with a soft mesh lining inside and has the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on off. This style contains a comfortable 7-layer outsole system.
The first layer is the Durango® Triple X-treme comfort removable polyurethane footbed with memory foam for unparalleled comfort.
The second layer is an EVA cushion layer that contours and molds to your foot.
The third layer is a ¾ genuine Goodyear welt construction and a genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch.
The fourth layer is a two-layer innersole with a flexible full-length bottom and stabilizing rigid ¾ heel tuck.
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/2" Rocker heel
- Soft mesh lining
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- Littleway shank stitch for ultimate durability
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear welt construction
- Genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch
- Durable and rigid nailed ABS heel
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like