Durango Men's Rebel 12" Steel Toe Pull-On Western Work Boot - Brown - DB4343
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
You notice its ruggedness and how the brown full-grain leather looks distressed. You observe the fancy stitching on the shaft and the toe bug stitch on the foot. You see that it has a very traditional looking yet roomy square toe. You're aware of the dipped topline and sturdy pull tabs. Upon first inspection, it looks like this 12" Rebel™ by Durango® is an ordinary pull-on Western boot. While it is an incredibly masculine-looking Western, this boot is crafted for work.
The double row of welt stitching is incredibly and holds this men's boot together. Its protection comes from the steel toe; because this men's Western has met the ASTM F2413 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, it can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. It has also met the ASTM Electrical Hazard Standard.
These Rebel™ by Durango® boots are also able to keep your feet comfortable by having a cushioned insole within the interior. It is contoured, it was designed with ventilation so your feet are more likely to stay cool and it's removable so you can always add in more padding once you have worn this footbed down.
A tempered steel shank has been built-in to this footwear, it aids in giving you steady footing and this feature will support your foot's arch. The outsole is made from a combination of rubber and EVA; you will only benefit from its durability, how much cushioning you receive and how lightweight it is.
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- Distressed full-grain leather
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.