Durango Men's Rebel 11" Steel Toe Western Flag Boot - Dark Brown/Union Flag - DB020
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Having distressed full-grain brown leather positioned along the collar, pull straps and foot of these Rebel™ by Durango® Western boots contrasts nicely with the man-made flag shaft. The square-toe boots have an almost worn-in look, which allows them have a more stylish appearance than a traditional pair of work boots.
A double row of welt stitching ensures that the footwear holds together nicely. The steel toe (compliant with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification) is extremely beneficial to have in these pull-on boots, because it will shield your feet from feeling the full impact of heavy items that drop unexpectedly.
The interior of these men's 11" Western boots has been fully lined; you will appreciate how lightweight, breathable and soft the material is. The removable footbed supplies tremendous cushioning for the bottoms of your feet. Then there is the tempered steel shank that has been constructed into the base; it provides optimal steadiness and supports the arches of your feet terrifically well.
The midsole alleviates the heaviness of your steps and provides additional cushioning, which allows you to wear these men's boots comfortably throughout the entire day. As a whole, the rubber outsole is very flexible, lightweight and extremely durable; underneath, the flag graphics provide a cool visual effect.
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Double row welt stitch
- Rolled shank area
- Soft mesh lining
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Distressed full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.