This Item Ships FREE!
Danner's?áproven stitchdown construction method is what gives their?ámost iconic styles both their durability and aesthetics - something they have been perfecting since 1932. Built in Danner's?áPortland, Oregon factory, the San Angelo is our classic take on 360-degree snake protection. Lightweight, yet sturdy, it's perfect for getting work done around the property or for serious hunts that can't be limited by snakes in your path. Soft leather lining and the ability to adjust fit at the calf and over the foot means you stay comfortable in varied terrain even when the temperature rises.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER - For a highly abrasion resistant upper, Danner combined their premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- LEATHER LINED - This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- 360?? SNAKE GUARD - Danner used a flexible snake protection fabric in between the liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection from the bottom of your foot to the top of the boot.?á
- DANNER SAN ANGELO OUTSOLE - Constructed from PU, this outsole provides comfort and durability underfoot while the low lugged design features increased surface contact for reliable grip.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- HOW IT FITS - Created specifically with pull-on boots in mind, the 397 last allows enough room for easy on and off while providing a secure and comfortable fit for confidence in tackling any terrain.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.