This Item Ships FREE!
Danner's proven stitchdown construction method is what gives their most iconic styles both their durability and aesthetics - something they have been perfecting since 1932. Built in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory, the San Angelo is our classic take on 360-degree snake protection. Lightweight, yet sturdy, it's perfect for getting work done around the property or for serious hunts that can't be limited by snakes in your path. Soft leather lining and the ability to adjust fit at the calf and over the foot means you stay comfortable in varied terrain even when the temperature rises.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER - For a highly abrasion resistant upper, Danner combined their premium full-grain leather with durable water repellent (DWR) treated nylon panels.
- LEATHER LINED - This boot features a leather lining for added comfort and a seamless mold to your foot.
- 360° SNAKE GUARD - Danner used a flexible snake protection fabric in between the liner and exterior of the boot to give you complete snake protection from the bottom of your foot to the top of the boot.
- DANNER SAN ANGELO OUTSOLE - Constructed from PU, this outsole provides comfort and durability underfoot while the low lugged design features increased surface contact for reliable grip.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- HOW IT FITS - Created specifically with pull-on boots in mind, the 397 last allows enough room for easy on and off while providing a secure and comfortable fit for confidence in tackling any terrain.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.