Danner Men's Recurve 7" Waterproof Hunt Boot - Mossy Oak Original Bottomland - 47613
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Built with inspiration from our traditional style hunting boots, the Recurve is the next generation of performance for use across any type of hunt. Drawing design and technology cues from our best-selling hiking boots, the Recurve features a Vibram SPE midsole and TPU heel clip to ensure long hours of comfort on preseason scouts and extended treks. With seven inches of height for ankle support and Danner Dry waterproofing, the Recurve will keep you in the wild and on the hunt longer.
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER & NYLON UPPER - For a durable and highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine our premium leather with nylon panels.
DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
MOSSY OAK?« ORIGINAL BOTTOMLAND?äó - Mossy Oak?ÇÖs original camo pattern created over 25 years ago, still offers the same ability to blend into dark environments and obscure your outline from every angle.
REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
VIBRAM?« SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won?ÇÖt break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
HOW IT FITS - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
365-DAY WARRANTY -?áIf you suspect your purchase isn?ÇÖt up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.