Please be advised that all Chippewa products are currently experiencing a shipping delay of 14-20 days due to a new warehouse transition
Chippewa Men's Sador 9" Composite Toe Waterproof 400G Thinsulate Insulated Logger Work Boot - Brown - 73233
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The 9” Sador Waterproof Insulated Oblique Composite Toe Logger is the ultimate foundation for the toughest jobs. It’s designed to help keep hardworking feet dry, comfortable and protected with a waterproof construction and 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra, and an oblique composite toe that’s designed for extra toe room with the protection you need. The new Chippewa® Tread Logger oil- and slip-resisting outsole features a 90º defined heel with multi-faceted lugs for traction on rugged terrain, plus raised ladder grips for security and water dispersion channels for increased grip on wet surfaces. This electrical hazard rated boot is designed to help safely discharge static buildup and features a removable orthotic insole for supportive comfort.
- Height: 9"
- Insole: REMOVABLE ORTHOTIC
- Toe: OBLIQUE COMPOSITE
- Top Leather: BROWN COWHIDE
- Color: BROWN
- Pullon/Laced: LACED
- Safety Toe: COMPOSITE
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Steel
- Insulation: 400 GRAM 3M® THINSULATE™ ULTRA
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.