Steel Blue Men's Heeler 10" Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington Work Boot -Oak- 812915
This Item Ships FREE!
One of our most popular work boots, the Heeler is a 10-inch high leg Wellington style Pull On Boot.
The Heeler is crafted from premium cowhide Leather and includes a 200 joule safety Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™) for premium protection. The durable TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 266ºF and offers Slip & Oil Resistant properties.
All Steel Blue boots feature our famous Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
This style is available in Medium (M) and Wide (W) fit options. Steel Blue Heeler Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413.
- Full Grain Leather - Oak - Full Grain is a Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Full Grain Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather. The durable, yet supple Leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one.
ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 266°F. TPU Outsoles offer 0.40 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test.
Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
Waterproof - Seam sealing tape creates a Waterproof barrier, preventing water from getting into your work boots.
Pull On - Convenient, easy access work boots with an elastic side.
Fresche QuatLock™ - A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odors caused by bacteria.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.