Rocky Women's Legacy 32 6" Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - RKK0349
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky® Legacy 32 takes a classic silhouette and adds the latest in comfort and technology. These women's 6-inch dark brown leather boots with an alternate lace color included offer all day comfort and stability in addition to the safety features you need on the job.
With a stitch out construction, a flat Proprietary Vibram® outsole with a contrasting cushioned EVA midsole, and a fiberglass shank these boots are built to last. Take on any terrain with waterproof full grain leather and Rocky's VP Waterproof technology that keeps your feet dry without trapping perspiration in.These boots meet or exceed ASTM requirements for electrical hazard resistance. If you want a boot that feels as good as they look, get the Rocky® Legacy 32 work boot.
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Stitch out construction
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Proprietary Vibram® Rubber Outsole with Cushioned EVA Midsole
- Rocky Rebound Footbed
- Alternate lace color included
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.