Rocky Men's Warden Pull-On Wellington Duty Boot - Black - FQ0006300
These Rocky Warden Pull-On Wellington Duty Boots are ready to report for work. Whether you're standing for hours working at border patrol, watching over Main Street in your squad car, or perfecting your carpentry work... if you need black, polishable, lightweight, pull-on boots, then these men's boots are the right choice for you!
The boots are made with Rocky's direct-attached construction. It features a durable, lightweight Rocky Bobcat outsole with combination tread for good grip, but self-cleaning "” so it sheds mud and dirt as you flex it.
A great feature of the footwear is that it has finger pulls to make it easy to get on. No muss, no fuss with these men's duty boots; you'll be able to just pull them on and start your day.
The foot of the black boots is constructed with top-of-the-line full-grain leather. The shaft features CORDURA fabric. It's extra tough and meant to last. It also resists abrasions, tears and scuffs, which keep your black duty boots looking great even in the toughest working conditions.
- Lightweight ROCKY® Bobcat Direct Attach Outsole
- Leather pull loop
- Fiberglass shank
- Full-grain leather and CORDURA nylon
- 10 Inches in height
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.