Muck Men's Wetland Waterproof Wellington Work Boot - Tan/Bark - WET-998K
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Wetland field boot is one of our best-selling wellington, keeping you warm, dry and protected in the muddiest and coldest of conditions. The stretch-fit top-line binding stays snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out, with signature Muck Boot neoprene to keep you comfortable even in extreme conditions. These premium work boots have a rubber calf-high exterior which protects against sticks, rocks and scratches, and the air mesh lining lets your feet breathe whether you're out on the farm or trudging across frozen fields.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Calf-high rubber overlay for protection
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
- Durable, quick cleaning outsole
- Pull-tabs for easy on and off
- Shaft Circumference: 17in
- SKU WET-998K-TN-050
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.