Lacrosse Women's Estuary Chest Soft Toe Waterproof 1200G Hunt Boot - Realtree Max-5 - 700314
On Sale Now! ?á ?á This Item Ships FREE!
Hunting waterfowl is no easy task. Your prey has been adapting to the elements for thousands of years. They?ÇÖre equipped to handle everything Mother Nature throws at them. You?ÇÖre on their turf. Their wet, cold, muck-ridden turf. It?ÇÖs the perfect task for our Estuary neoprene waders since neoprene is waterproof and naturally insulating. It also stretches to conform to your body when needed. The neoprene is protected by our abrasion-resistant Brush Tuff material so whatever the marsh dishes out, these waders can take it. We patterned them with a proper fit for women which removed the bulk for better mobility and allows layering underneath. The adjustable chest gusset and athletic X-back straps further ensure their overall comfort.
- 1200G THINSULATE ULTRA - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- BRUSH TUFF - A unique combination of spandex and Lycra is layered over neoprene for extra durability.
- REALTREE MAX-5 - Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- ACTIVE FIT - With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS - Belt and elastic suspenders are adjustable and feature buckle closures for durability.
- POCKET AND HAND WARMER - Fleece lined hand warmer pockets and interior pocket provide storage.
- REINFORCED KNEES AND SEAT -?áPolyurethane reinforced knees and seat plus abrasion resistant Brush Tuff bi-directional material for protection and durability.
- SUSPENDERS - Cross-back suspenders stay put, comfortably allowing for a wide range of movement.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like