Georgia Men's Wedge Steel Toe Wellington Work Boot - Brown - G5353
These Georgia work boots are made from SPR leather; as a result of the way it's been tanned, it has 3 times the strength and is able to resist abrasions 2 ½ times better than traditional leathers. It is also highly resistant to barnyard acids and caustic chemicals.
You never know if an object is going to drop on top of your feet unexpectedly, or if you might step down onto something electrical as you are working. These work boots were built with a steel toe; it meets the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, which means that it is able to withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. This footwear also complies with the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard.
- Goodyear welt construction
- SPR Leather
- Proprietary Oil Resistant Polyurethane Wedge Outsole
- Flex-notched quarters
- Padded tongue
- Full-grain leather
- Steel Toe
- Steel shank
- Covered cushioned insole
- Proprietary chemical and oil-resistant "Poly Wedge Ultra" Outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Slip- Resistant
- 10 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- Weight: 4.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.