Georgia Men's Muddog Steel Toe Wellington Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - G5594
The Georgia Muddog steel toe waterproof wellington offers on-the-job protection for many occupations. It's waterproof, durable and comfortable, and is protective against worksite hazards.
The molded TPU shell is easy to clean even after a long day of messy, dirty work. Georgia Boot's exclusive SPR™ leather undergoes a special tanning process that makes it resistant to organic acids and chemicals; it is also three times stronger than regular leather. This is complimented with a long-wearing, chemical- and oil-resistant "œWeave " outsole that offers cushioning and sturdy footing.
This men's boot also is equipped with a steel toe that meets ASTM standards for protective toe and electrical hazard.
- SPR Leather
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- ComfortCore®; insole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- High-abrasion and moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Molded PU midsole
- Long wearing, chemical and oil-resistant, Weave outsole
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.1 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.