Georgia Men's Eagle One 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - GB00313
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
For a work boot that promises unmatched comfort, support, and durability, get the Georgia Boot Eagle One steel toe waterproof work boot.
Highly abrasion resistant SPR leather and black textile make up the upper material. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort. The removable Comfort Cover tongue protector provides additional protection cross the top of the boot without causing the pinch points of a full leather tongue. The heel features the Counter Lock system which stabilizes the heel to prevent slippage and acts as a boot kick off.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means it is shaped to match the contours of your foot. This gives your toes more room to breathe without compromising protection and meets the ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
Inside is lined with high performance mesh and features the Georgia Waterproof System. Designed to keep water and muck out while still letting air in, your feet will stay dry when working in wet conditions. Also inside is the AMP footbed. This removable insole is a layer of memory foam over polyurethane and will feel like you're walking on clouds.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San Crispino construction
- Comfort Cover tongue protector
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.