Georgia Men's Eagle One 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - GB00313
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
For a work boot that promises unmatched comfort, support, and durability, get the Georgia Boot Eagle One steel toe waterproof work boot.
Highly abrasion resistant SPR leather and black textile make up the upper material. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort. The removable Comfort Cover tongue protector provides additional protection cross the top of the boot without causing the pinch points of a full leather tongue. The heel features the Counter Lock system which stabilizes the heel to prevent slippage and acts as a boot kick off.
The steel toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means it is shaped to match the contours of your foot. This gives your toes more room to breathe without compromising protection and meets the ASTM F2413 standards for protective toe footwear.
Inside is lined with high performance mesh and features the Georgia Waterproof System. Designed to keep water and muck out while still letting air in, your feet will stay dry when working in wet conditions. Also inside is the AMP footbed. This removable insole is a layer of memory foam over polyurethane and will feel like you're walking on clouds.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Wide platform TPU Shovel Shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, heat-, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- San Crispino construction
- Comfort Cover tongue protector
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.