The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Logger Work Boot was designed to offer rugged durability and exceptional comfort.
This safety toe boot also has the new ERGO-FIT safety toe technology, which has been ergonomically designed match the contours of your foot. The new safety toe design eliminates discomfort and adds extra protection to the lateral side of the foot. The composite toe boot meets the ASTM standard for impact and compression, protecting your toes from up to 75 pounds if something falls on your foot.
Georgia Boot included comfort in the name of the product because it's the focus of this logger boot. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock, while the second layer supports your heel and arch. A third layer of memory foam contours to the shape of your foot for comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- Durable triple-ribbed steel shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Composite toe
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.