Georgia Men's Carbo-Tec 11" LT Alloy Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot - Brown - GB00224
This Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT Alloy Toe Wellington is a men's western work boot built for rugged conditions.
The upper is constructed from full grain leather and features pull loops for easy pull on. The heel-stabilizing counter lock on the back of the boot ensures a proper fit and also serves as a kick off plate when removing the boot.
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- Cushion comfort PU removable insole
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 4.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Slip and oil-resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.