The Goodyear® welt constructed AMP LT waterproof moc-toe wedge work boot is an extremely comfortable work boot designed for high performance.
The upper is made from our premium barnyard proof SPR™ leather. Its resistant to many caustic alkali and potash, as well as other barnyard acids. It's special tanning process makes it far more abrasion resistant and stronger than conventional leathers. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock prevents heel slippage and acts as a protectant against tears when kicking off your boots.
The interior of this 6" wedge work boot is equipped with our guaranteed waterproofing system and lined with a soft performance mesh. The 3-D molded counter pocket provides additional heel support and comfort. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole is a layer of cushioning polyurethane topped with a layer of memory foam for all day extreme comfort.
The foundation of the boot includes a fiberglass shank for added stability, a shock absorbing EVA midsole, and a Carbo-Tec Rubber wedge outsole. Our proprietary blend of rubber gives this wedge work boot great heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil-resisting properties. It meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- Moc toe
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.