Georgia Men's AMP LT Low Heel Logger 9" Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - GB00472
This Georgia Boot AMP LT low heel logger is a durable Goodyear® welt constructed waterproof work boot. The upper is made from chemical and abrasion resistant SPR™ leather and features easy grip panels for an effortless pull on. The brush guard kiltie will protect your laces from debris but can be removed for a more traditional work boot look. The back of the boot is equipped with the Counter Lock system which prevents heel slippage and acts as a protector for boot removal.
The inside of this men's waterproof logger boot is armed with the Georgia Waterproof system. The waterproof membrane is designed to keep water and other fluids from seeping into the boot while remaining breathable. A soft textile lining covers the waterproofing. Also inside is the AMP LT memory foam insole that can be removed for easy cleaning.
The base of the boot contains a steel shank for extra stability and arch support, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil- and slip-resisting rubber lug outsole with low defined heel. The outsole meets ASTM F2892 EH rating for soft toe work boots. Buy your pair of these rugged and comfortable loggers today.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 4.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.