Georgia Men's AMP LT Low Heel Logger 9" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - GB00473
We take pride in providing quality work boots with premium materials and purpose-built construction for various worksite needs. The Georgia Boot AMP LT composite toe low heel logger is great for very rugged jobsite environments. It is a defined heel work boot built with a Goodyear® welt construction, chemical and abrasion resistant SRP™ leather upper, and an oil and slip resisting rubber lug outsole.
The upper on this durable waterproof work boot also features easy grip panels for an easy pull on and a removable brush guard kiltie that protects your laces from brush and debris. The Counter Lock system on the rear of the boot prevents heel slippage.
The interior is equipped with performance features to keep your feet comfortable all shift long. Armed with the Georgia Waterproof system, your feet will stay dry when working in wet conditions. A soft lining protects the waterproof membrane. Your feet will rest upon the AMP LT memory foam insole, providing customized cushioning. The comfort footbed is removable for easy cleaning and replacement.
This composite toe work boot features an Ergo-Fit toe cap, designed to match the contours of your feet. This lends to a better range of motion for your toes, while still maintaining the ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe work boots.
The foundation of this men's low heel logger boot includes a steel shank for additional arch support and stability, a cushioning EVA midsole and an EH rated rubber outsole. The oil and slip resistant outsole meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard rating for safety toe work boots.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- SPR full-grain leather
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 4.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.