Georgia Men's 8" Steel Toe Gore-Tex Waterproof 400G Insulated Logger Work Boot - Worn Saddle - G9382
The Georgia Logger Insulated GORE-TEX Steel Toe Work Boot puts the emphasis on safety, durability and performance.
Equipped with a steel toe, this boot meets ASTM standards for protective toe and for electrical hazard, too.
This logger has a one-piece rubber, cleated Vibram® Tacoma outsole. Vibram is the leader in high-performance soling products that are lightweight, long-wearing and flexible. These soles are resistant to abrasions, oils, chemicals, heat and metal chips.
Additional durability comes from the Goodyear® welt construction which enhances the boot's strength and flexibility.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable Polyurethane Orthotic Insert
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Fully lined with breathable moisture-wicking material
- Solid stud hooks & eyelets set on steel washers - Will not pull out
- Fully-gusseted tongue
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Steel shank for added arch support
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 5.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.