Danner Men's Logger Soft Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - 15439
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
It's all there: the silhouette of the classic logger heel, the stability of stitchdown construction and the strength of rich, full-grain leather. The only thing missing is the weight you might expect from a boot of this caliber. The Danner Logger was created to bring a new level of lightweight comfort and flexibility to the traditional logger platform.
NUBUCK OILED LEATHER UPPER - Danner takes top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
BI FIT BOARD - By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of the boots, Danner was able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
90º HEEL - Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
VIBRAM® 360 LOGGER - Provides substantial edging and superior traction.
STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
HOW IT FITS - Designed for the heel fit of a logger outsole, the 607E is an industry standard and is made true to size. The relatively broad and deep toe box area gives more volume in the forefoot and toe.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.