Ariat Men's WorkHog 11" Wide Square Soft Toe Work Boot - Dark Earth - 10005888
On Sale Now! ?á ?á This Item Ships FREE!
WorkHog is the best boot for climbing/ladder work and provides great support and cushioning for all occupations. Ariat?ÇÖs ATS Max?äó technology offers maximum side-to-side stability for reduction of fatigue and proper body alignment. This stability system is combined with a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole and Ariat's highly abrasion-resistant Duratread?äó outsole compound for the ideal blend of comfort and durability. This boot features Ariat?ÇÖs revolutionary U-Turn Entry System, allowing for easy entry with a true fit regardless of foot shape and accommodates high arches. The Wide Square Toe Tall sports a 11?ǥ shaft with six-row Western stitch pattern, deep scallop and reinforced finger holes for easy pull-on.
- ATS?« Max extra-wide shank for maximum support and less fatigue
- U-Turn?« Entry System allows easier entry for high arches
- Lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Durable, oil- and slip-resistant Duratread?äó sole
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking sole tread design
- 90?? heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- Stability chassis
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Mesh lining
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like