Timberland Pro Unisex Greenstride Berkley Composite Toe Sneakers Work Shoe - Black Gum - TB0A5NWJ001
We took a classic, skate-inspired style and brought it to work. Our Berkley Half Cab Sneaker features technologies made to increase your comfort and safety while decreasing its weight. You'll also feel good about your environmental impact since they're eco-consciously made with a breathable, recycled canvas and suede upper and our lightweight, high-rebound GreenStride™ midsole foam made using an EVA blend including 75% biobased materials derived from sugar cane and responsibly grown rubber. For safety, we added a composite safety toe, electrical hazard protection, and our Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology rubber outsole with anatomically positioned flex grooves for flexible traction.
Features and Benefits
- Durable, recycled canvas and suede upper for contemporary look with ultimate protection
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Lightweight GreenStride™ midsole for all day underfoot comfort, made using an EVA blend including 75% biobased materials derived from sugar cane and responsibly grown rubber
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mark II Oily Wet #3 on American Olean tile at 0.39
- Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology outsole featuring anatomically positioned flex grooves is made of heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
METAL DETECTOR FRIENDLY
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
This natural and high-rebound foam is made with 75% renewable natural materials: Sugar cane and responsibly sourced natural rubber from trees.
TIMBERLAND PRO® FLEX
Timberland PRO® FLEX technology gives you full range of motion without resistance. Features like anatomically positioned flex grooves under your foot and durable fabrics that stretch above your foot ensure your shoes will work with you in every step.
Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.