Timberland Pro Men's True Grit Composite Toe Waterproof Pull On Work Boot -Brown- TB0A5WZB214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our True Grit work boot features ultimate comfort, premium waterproof protection, and Western-inspired styling that looks just as at home on the ranch as it does on industrial job sites. The slip-resistant, rubber lug outsole features a Ladder Lock™ heel that grips ladder rungs, plus we’ve added an Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed for shock absorption and energy return and ExoSpine™ technology that offers enhanced durability with lightweight TPU construction for lasting structure, enhanced heel fit for all-day comfort, and abrasion-resistant “kick-off” backing for easy boot removal. The premium waterproof leather upper has an internal waterproof membrane for ultimate protection from water intrusion and blood-borne pathogen resistance, plus safety features like an asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology and electrical hazard protection. The breathable, moisture-wicking lining with odor control treatment is made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic.
- Abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- We are a member of the Leather Working Group
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Round-toe style
- Metal and mutilation free
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpine™ technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit
- Goodyear welt construction for durable mechanical bond
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with Ladder Lock™ technology
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
Metal Detector Friendly
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland PRO® Rubber
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Our Smart Comfort hidden seam allows for controlled expansion for ease of foot entry into a typically rigid boot shaft.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.