Timberland Pro Men's True Grit 10" Composite Toe Waterproof Internal Metatarsal Guard Pull-On Work Boot - Brown - TB0A25F5214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our True Grit work boots feature ultimate comfort, waterproof job site protection, and Western-inspired styling. The slip-resistant lug outsoles keep you grounded, and we've added anti-fatigue technology, antimicrobial mesh linings, and easy pull-on tabs.
- The Timberland PRO® True Grit Pull-On Composite Safety Toe Waterproof Internal Met Guard work boots provides superior safety toe protection and comfortable support to keep you going every workday.
- Pull-on work boots feature a lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe that meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Metatarsal guard meets ASTM F2413 standards.
- Composite safety toe features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane that keeps out the wet elements.
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ construction.
- ExoSpine™ technology for added structure and long-lasting durability.
- Moisture-wicking lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control that provides added breathability and a fresher foot environment.
- Cushioned PU footbed with Anti-Fatigue technology that provides excellent shock absorption and energy return.
- Fiberglass shank for added support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 metatarsal impact resistance.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.