Timberland Pro Men's Switchback Composite Toe Waterproof Hikers Work Boot - Turkish Coffee Brown -TB0A5SZ3214
Our all-purpose, waterproof Switchback men's hikers are ruggedly built for demanding work where your safety and comfort are key. We combined composite safety toes with electrical hazard protection and our Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed that absorbs shock and returns energy back to your feet so you can tackle the toughest days on the job. Their coated waterproof leather uppers offer abrasion-resistance from above, while an internal waterproof membrane provides maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. There's also a breathable, moisture-wicking lining made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, flexible cement construction, a fiberglass shank for structural support, and a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole for all-day comfort. Traction and durability are enhanced with their heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles.
Features and Benefits
- Coated waterproof leather upper for abrasion resistance with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .40
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile exceeds .40
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.