Timberland Pro Men's Reaxion NT Composite Toe Work Shoe - Black/White - TB0A27YP001
This Item Ships FREE!
Styled to look good on the job and off, the Reaxion men's comp-toe work shoes feature anti-fatigue and Aerocore™ technologies for the ultimate in all-day comfort and support.
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon for lightweight and breathable performance
- Composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- TPU-wrapped Aerocore™ midsole for maximum energy return while resisting rips abrasions and scuffs
- Metal and mutilation free
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Lightweight All-Weather TPU outsole with anatomically positioned flex grooves
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, and slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
AEROCORE™ ENERGY SYSTEM
This athletic-inspired aerodynamic outsole design features lightweight polyurethane foam for high-rebound cushioning and a durable midsole covered with ground-contact rubber.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
METAL DETECTOR FRIENDLY
This footwear is metal-free and won't set off metal detectors.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.