Timberland Pro Men's Magnitude 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot -Turkish Coffee Brown- TB0A5QFJ214
This Item Ships FREE!
The first thing you'll notice on the outside of our Timberland PRO® Magnitude boots are their striking, nature-inspired ExoShock™ toe reinforcements that distribute impact over a larger area for greater safety, durability, and lighter weight. These rugged work boots feature Premium Timberland® waterproof leather uppers with an internal membrane for maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance, plus composite safety toes, electrical hazard protection, rigid external heel cups for lateral stability on slanted and uneven surfaces, breathable and moisture-wicking linings made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic, and an antimicrobial treatment for odor control. Long days on your feet? Our lightweight Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds, cushioned midsoles, and All-Weather TPU outsoles will absorb shock, provide energy return, and offer slip-resistant traction on most surfaces.
- Premium Timberland® waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- We are a member of the Leather Working Group
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoShock™ toe reinforcement layers TPU and PU to distribute impact over a larger area, enhancing durability and reducing weight
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Lightweight and non-marking, All-Weather TPU outsole is heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
All-Weather TPU Outsole
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Inspired by nature, our ExoShock™ toe reinforcement distributes impact over a larger area, enabling greater durability in a lighter-weight design.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.