Timberland Pro Men's Heritage Hyperion 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot -Brown- TB0A5N4J214
Designed for a generous fit, our Hyperion work hiker is built to take on formidable conditions on the job with the comfort and performance of your favorite hiking boot. This rugged, waterproof leather work boot features an internal waterproof membrane for maximum protection from water intrusion as well as blood-borne pathogen resistance. We've also added an extra large composite safety toe and a molded TPU toe and heel for extra safety and durability in these high-wear areas. The breathable, moisture-wicking lining is made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic with an antimicrobial treatment for odor control. Underneath, the outsole is made of heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Vibram rubber with a Ladder Lock™ heel that grips ladder rungs.
Features and Benefits
- Premium Timberland® waterproof leather upper with a waterproof membrane
- We are a member of the Leather Working Group
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Cement construction and lightweight molded EVA midsole for flexibility
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Molded TPU toe and heel
- Heat-, oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Vibram rubber outsole with Ladder Lock technology
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Blood-borne Pathogen Resistant
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Electrical Hazard Protection
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Articulated Vibram outsoles are made with a medium-soft compound for superior traction in rock-based environments. These outsoles are zoned for flexibility and independent lug deflection to minimize weight and maximize traction.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal here
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and non defective returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.