Timberland Pro Men's Evergreen NT Composite Toe Waterproof 400G Insulated Work Boot - Turkish Coffee Saddleback - TB0A28QQ214
This Item Ships FREE!
Built for job site performance, these waterproof and insulated, composite safety-toe leather work boots have added features such as electrical hazard protection, a Vibram Fire & Ice outsole for optimal performance in any temperature, and our exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ (ISN™) system for superior control, support, and agility.
Features & Benefits - Catalog:
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Electrical hazard protection
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ (ISN™) system for superior control, support, and agility
- Vibram Fire & Ice outsole for optimal performance in any temperature, durability, and traction
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpine™ technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Unique pull-on features for ease of entry
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Product Technologies - Catalog:
- Nano Toe
- Waterproof Membrane
- Blood-Borne Pathogen Resistant
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- 400G Insulation
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Rubber Outsole
- Independent Suspension Network
- Vibram Fire & Ice
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
The Timberland Independent Suspension Network™ system is a dynamic midsole that delivers superior control, support, stability and agility out on the trail.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Engineered with nanotechnology, adds strength and unmatched protection, provides a better fit and reduces weight. Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like