This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO® Barstow men's work boots feature rugged, full-grain leathers, Goodyear welt construction, anti-fatigue technology and durable Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles, created specifically for people who spend long hours on their feet.
- Unlined, rugged full-grain leather for comfort and durability
- Soft toe
- Goodyear® Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Mesh tongue lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable fit
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***