Timberland PRO Men's 10" Stl Toe Waterproof 400G Insulated Internal Metatarsal Guard Mining Work Boot - Black - TB053531001
This Item Ships FREE!
Work with confidence: Our Timberland PRO Gravel Pit steel toe boots are designed for mining: Thermolite insulation, puncture-resistant plates and outsoles built for slip-resistance and traction in extreme conditions.
- Built for extreme conditions with full-grain and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leathers
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Thermolite zoned insulation (200g/400g) for warmth without bulk
- Steel shank
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- 3M® reflective Scotchlite logos and piping
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a steel plate for puncture resistance
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Flex Rocker Outsole with ISN polyurethane filler is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and features the Ladder Lock outsole radius
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT (METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible, steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.