Thorogood Men's Crossover 8" Wellington Composite Toe Work Boot - 804-4810
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
No matter how tough the job, a great pair of work boots that keep your feet dry, comfortable, and protected means one less thing to think about. Our Crossover Series waterproof 8″ composite safety toe pull-on Wellington work boots stand up to all types of weather and help you get your job done, inside and outdoors. You’ll step into any job with confidence in these waterproof, black armor-coated, abrasion-resisting boots. Because they’re made to pull on and off, you won’t need to worry about laces coming undone, plus the slip-resistant Z-Trac ASR outsole will give you reliable traction, even in bad weather. Rugged and durable on the outside, the SHOCK ZONE insole keeps you comfortable all day long, no matter what the job throws at you.
- Upper: Brown WATERPROOF Tumbled Full-grain Leather Shaft / Black Armor-coatedWATERPROOF Abrasion-resisting Vamp and Counter
- Construction: Cement
- Insole: Removable single-density polyurethane SHOCK ZONE footbed
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR rubber with integrated EVA impact pads
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.