Lacrosse Men's Atlas 8" Soft Toe Waterproof 1200G Insulated Hunt Boot - Mossy Oak Break-Up Country - 572113
On Sale Now! ?á ?á This Item Ships FREE!
RUBBER MEETS LEATHER TO CREATE THE ULTIMATE ALL-TERRAIN HUNTING BOOT.
Tough and durable, comfortable and supportive, the Atlas will take your hunt farther. A molded rubber toe cap ensures extra protection in front while the heel is outfitted with a DuraFit molded rubber heel cup. It delivers more durability, a secure fit and better stability on uneven terrain. Our LXG rubber compound creates an outsole with superior traction and grip whether on wet or dry ground and InfiniTrac outsole lugs adapt to the terrain for even more stability. Every Atlas boot has Dry-Core?« waterproof lining to keep your feet dry in the wettest conditions. PrimaLoft?« insulation is also available to further their warmth and comfort. These are premium hunting boots built for wherever the hunt takes you.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER - We've combined nubuck leather and abrasion resistant material for an upper that promises rugged durability.
- 1200G PRIMALOFT?« INSULATION - PrimaLoft?« Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- DRY-CORE?« LINING -100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- DURAFIT HEEL CUP - Our DuraFit heel cup locks your heel in place for a snug, secure fit that provides additional stability.
- RUBBER TOE CAP - We've added an abrasion-resistant molded rubber toe cap for lasting durability.
- ATLAS OUTSOLE -?áOur Atlas outsole features a specially formulated LXG outsole compound for optimal grip and the InfiniTrac lug pattern which adapts to varying terrain and offers consistent traction under the most extreme conditions.
- EVA MIDSOLE -?áWe use a rubberized EVA midsole that delivers superior cushioning and shock absorption underfoot.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
You may also like